1. Personal Data Through the www.lfchannel.com site’s unique form and emails YOU provide the following personal data (hereinafter, the “Personal Data”): a) Full name and surname; b) Company c) E-mail All Personal Data requested and obtained through this website are basic in nature, adequate, relevant and not excessive in scope and purpose to which they have been obtained, in accordance with the principle of data quality and compliance of the Article 4 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, about Data Protection.
2. Automatic processing USER’s Personal Data will be processed automatically by LF CHANNEL, SL, owner of the Web www.lfchannel.com (hereinafter OWNER) for that purpose shall be incorporated into an automated file that meet the requirements applicable by current legislation (hereinafter, the “Personal Data File”). Such file has been sent to the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Data, by virtue of the above in Article 26 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
3. Purpose The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is the management of requests for information about generic OWNER or their activity, sending advertisements relating thereto and other products and services offered by OWNER, and implementation of direct marketing campaigns for such products and services.
4. Communications OWNER warrants that it will not assign or convey in whole or in part, the personal data collected on the website www.lfchannel.com, and agrees to use for the purpose for which they were collected. Any variation in this matter will be communicated previously to the USER and the USER must provide explicit consent. Without consent the OWNER will not it transfer, even temporarily, part or full data collectes.
5. Security THE HOLDER announces that technical and organizational security measures in its facilities, systems and files, and confidential treatment of personal data in accordance with applicable legislation have been adopted. It also guarantees the maintenance of confidentiality of personal data and secure treatment.
7. Rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of the USER