LF Channel celebrates its fifteenth anniversary and faces new projects in 2011
Barcelona, February 23, 2011 – LF Channel, a full-service agency with added value in communications and marketing, is celebrating its fifteenth anniversary enhancing its services and strengthening its presence in new markets.
Founded in February 1996, the agency’s main goal was and still is using the formula of combining and creating synergies between the areas of marketing and communications, to communicate, educate, and inform through their passion for service. LF Channel has spent 15 years creating, developing, and implementing successful strategies in order to increase the quality of sales, image, and market share of its customers, mainly in sectors such as technology and consumer products.
LF Channel, which has a long experience in the technology market, has now expanded its services to the pharmaceutical and consumer health markets, as part of its process of opening up new market segments.
Among the main services LF Channel offers these include strengthening:
- Communication and Events. Using 2.0 tools that complement the plans and comprehensive communication strategies of their clients
- Online Marketing. Through the in-house training courses:
- Development of a basic plan for online marketing: Develop and define a plan for optimizing online marketing investment with clear objectives that can range from the capture leads to direct sales.
- Joomla Web Development workshop course: Create, manage and optimize one of the most used web content manager.
- The keys to a successful website: Get the most out of investment, usability and SEO.
- Management of Social Networks in the company: Managing social networks as tools for brand placement on the Internet.
- Social Media Reputation Program: Take the best decision on where to be present as a company or what communication channels create a higher level of recognition to obtain the best return on investment (ROI)
- Strategic market consulting. Offering support in negotiations with wholesalers and distributors, or by quantitative and qualitative studies ad hoc designed for each specific customer and market.
- Field Marketing. Using innovative tools that adapt to the times at the moment of a sale or merchandising.
Since 2009, LF Channel has been the head of the EMEA marketing area for Worldcom Public Relations Group. The Spanish agency has been a member of this professional association of public relations and communications since 2007, which has allowed the management of communication strategies for Spanish companies in different countries and expanded its influence in various international markets such as Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, France, United Kingdom or Russia.
“We are very proud of the quality level achieved by the work of the LF Channel team during this stage of the company. Our line of action is to keep improving with and for our customers, expanding our range of services with the same professionalism and involvement that characterizes us,” said Imma Folch, General Manager of LF Channel and Marketing Chair of Worldcom EMEA.
For more information about the online services offered by LF Channel, please visit: www.lfchannel.com
About LF Channel
LF Channel is a marketing and communications agency with 15 years of industry experience, specializing in developing and implementing comprehensive plans that suit the different needs of each client and market.The company’s main objective is to serve its clients with a number of vital tools to enhance the quality and quantity of their sales, market share, and image, allowing them to grow and evolve in an increasingly competitive and dynamic sector.
LF Channel has more than 40 specialists working, who are distributed among the various corporate communication disciplines: public relations and communications, marketing and event management.
LF Channel is part of Worldcom Public Relations Group, an international network of independent agencies, and is an active member of Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA).